What are payday loans?
Payday loans are a short term high-cost loan that are designed to be used by people with a poor credit rating in the case of an emergency (for example to cover unexpected costs up until payday).These loans are high APR and usually, have fees attached. Most payday lenders cater to customers who are turned away by their bank when in need of a short term loan. Payday loans are normally taken out for a few weeks, and there are often fees involved if you decide to roll your payment over to the next month.
What are bad credit loans?
Bad credit loans are a specialist loan product tailored for people with a bad credit history, this could be from defaulting on a financial product in the past, or simply having no credit history at all! Because of this they usually come with a higher APR. This is because people who have a poor credit history are seen as a higher risk to lenders as they may have defaulted on a regular payment in the past.
Am I eligible for a payday loan with bad credit?
To be eligible for a bad credit payday loan you must be:
- Aged 18 or above
- A UK resident
- Have a bank account with a debit card attached
- Have a regular income and not be bankrupt.
5 steps to get a payday loan with bad credit
- Using the sliders above pick your loan amount and term
- Fill out our 2-minute application form.
- We will search lenders that will accept you based on the information you have submitted to us.
- Complete final checks with your chosen lender
- If approved you can receive the funds in as quickly as 15 minutes