174 Project Limited (company number 11739933) is the data controller concerning processing the information that is collated and provided by you as an individual. Our address is Registered Office; 20A Alum Chine Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH48DX. 174 Projects Limited is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (‘ICO) and complies with the principles under the Data Protection Act 2018 (registration number ZA485865).
INFORMATION/DATA WE MAY OBTAIN FROM YOU The following data can be collected and processed by using our website:
- examples of which parts of our site are most and least used
- Details of your activity on our website; the results of this will be used to show themoneystore.co
- Information to authenticate your identity
- Personal information may be collected to resolve any queries or complaints
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION Information that is collected by us,174 Project Limited, will be sent to our partners and be processed in the following ways:
- To verify customers identity and credit standing to enable us to process your application to Our Partners
- To assess your credit history and confirm employment details
- To extract specific information to generate statistics for internal purposes (market and product analysis, credit/behaviour scoring)
- To detect, prevent and investigate actual and potential fraudulent activities
- To develop, manage and market products and services to meet our customer’s needs.
- They may also contact customers regarding products and services that may be of interest and to determine the eligibility for different products and services that our customers may be interested in
- To verify customers identity and credit standing to enable them to process your application
- To respond to queries or complaints
- To update the Website to meet the needs of clients needs better
- To help to carry out admin and service your account
- To pass information to third parties which may be located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We will ensure that your personal information is protected to the level of standard following the data protection act 2018.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from our partners you may send us an email to 'hello @ themoneystore.co' or by writing to 174 Projects Limited, 20a Alum Chine Road, Bournemouth, BH48DX
You can also contact Choose Wisely via email directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org You will be able to access the records Choose Wisely hold about you. They will not charge a fee to provide this information, unless the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. If you require further copies a fee may apply.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION themoneystore.co will share your information with Our Partners at Choose Wisely Limited, Their policy can be found here: https://www.choosewisely.co.uk/pages/privacy
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION We may share your information with third parties to process, including the following reasons:
- To assist in finding you a loan or specialist product/service
- If our company changes ownership or assets, the new proprietors will need access to your information to continue operations and the company effectively
- Sharing data with fraud prevention or credit reference agencies for reasons depicted in
- Investigations into any inquiries or complaints raised by the consumer
- Our Partners may need to research and statistical analysis to communicate about other products/services that may interest you. If you do not wish to receive communications, you can choose to not consent to the application
- Our staff and agents will require your information to carry out services for you on behalf of us
- Personal data must be disclosed if we are to comply with any legal matters, or to apply our Terms & Conditions, or to protect the rights or safety of themoneystore.co, Our Partners or consumers. This includes exchanging information with third parties and
- authority-groups to prevent money laundering and fraud.
themoneystore.co will resolve complaints regarding data protection issues. If you are unhappy with our final decision or further questions, you can raise your claim with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
CAN YOU ACCESS THE INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU? You will be able to access the records Choose Wisely hold about you, themoneystore.co does not store data. They will not charge a fee to provide this information, unless the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. If you require further copies a fee may apply. To request access to your information please contact: email@example.com
FRAUD PREVENTION AGENCIES & CREDIT REFERENCING Upon application to us, Choose Wisely may use both fraud prevention agencies and credit reference agencies to help us make relevant decisions.
By submitting our Website’s application form, you confirm that all information provided is accurate and complete. Completing the application grants Our Partners to check the following records: our own credit reference agencies (‘CRAs’) - CRAs provide us with shared credit information, fraud prevention information and public information (including electoral register) and will leave a footprint on your credit file fraud prevention agencies (‘FPAs’) - FPAs assist in verifying customers identities to prevent fraud and crime, including money laundering. This information will ascertain whether to continue with your credit or any future credit that may be available.
As we must comply with responsible lending, FPAs and CRAs assist us in doing so. If you notify us that you have a spouse or financial associate, your customer records will be associated and linked together. This will ensure that the agreement has been made from both applicants to discuss and disclose information. CRAs will also be connected and will remain until one or both applications inform and apply for a disassociation to end the link.
False or inaccurate information provided by a consumer will be brought to the attention of the FPAs and other fraud prevention agencies. themoneystore.co, Our Partners and third parties may also access and use your information to prevent fraud and money laundering for the following: managing credit and credit related accounts or facilities recovering debt confirm details on proposals and claims for types of insurance check details of job applicants and employees information may be accessed and used from other countries outside the UK recorded and reported by fraud prevention agencies.
COOKIES An internet ‘cookie’ is a small electronic file that gathers data when an individual visits a website. While visiting our website, cookies help identify your activity and allows The Money Store to analyse the traffic on our site and customer behaviour. Identifying such conduct assists us to improve our web pages and as a measuring tool to assess visitors individual profiles. Ultimately, this enables us to offer our customers a better service as the information assists to see how useful our website is and to highlight improvements. Cookies also assist Our Partners in understanding marketing and traffic patterns.
There are several types of cookies, and they each have their purpose in collecting data. Our website employs; session cookies, persistent cookies and first-party cookies. To make it clear to our consumer what information we store, here is a breakdown of the type of cookies purposes.
Session cookies store temporary information, and the memory is deleted once the internet page has been closed Persistent cookies are also known as a permanent cookie, which means the data doesn’t delete until you do Finally, first-party cookies are stored every time an individual visits a website. Most web browsers will automatically accept cookies however you usually can amend your browser settings which will prevent automatic acceptance. Please be aware that if you do not accept cookies, BadCreditSite cannot guarantee that our website will perform as well. It’s important to note that deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies means you may not be able to access specific features on our Website.